Sunday, March 30, 2008

I am still finding my way around blogging. I wanted to add some of my latest baby quilts. I started machine embroidery about 13 - 15 years ago. I started with samplers for the baby's birth and graduated into quilts. I told someone once that I wouldn't like quilting - too precise were my words!!! I have lived to eat those words. I love quilting and I adore fabric.
So here are two of this years quilts and I'll see what I can find that I have photographed.
I've just had cataract surgery on one eye and you'd think that would slow me down, but no, I'm in the middle of a Trips around the world, done in three fabrics. I just got it together so will add a pic in a bit. My next eye is April 24 so think of me.
I am also getting together the fabric for Bonnie's new mystery quilt Orange Crush. This has been fun looking at the other groupings the ladies have put together.

No comments: