Monday, March 31, 2008

Trips around the world



It certainly is gloomy out and I have to go out in a bit and workout, since I've been sitting for 2 days. But when I get back Bonnie has put her mystery directions up one day early - yahoo.

Here is the pic of the quilt for Martie's oldest daughter. The mishmash you see is the original disappearing nine patch - which I wish had disappeared. I think I will use it as the back. It will look good there. I put in more than the three fabrics and it just mushed. I've seen some d9p I liked, just not mine.
Change of season always makes me sleepy - should be the opposite - you should be energized for spring. Maybe later.

1 comment:

Phyl said...

Hey Judi! You gonna come join us in the Ohio Quiltville Chat?

Hugs...Phyl
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qvc-ohio/